"Since the REME Indoor Air Quality System was installed, I have noticed that I don't cough as much and when I'm cooking items such as fish, the odors do not linger in the house."
Celia of Boulder, CO.
1. CLEAN FRESH AIR
HEPA TechnologyIndoor air pollution is rated by the EPA as one of the leading issues facing public health. For those with particular breathing, allergy or health considerations, poor indoor air quality can contribute towards discomfort and ill health.
- Most homes naturally generate about 40 lbs of dust per year for every 1,500 square feet of space.
- One ounce of dust can hold approximately 40,000 dust mites, one of the most common household allergens.
- Up to 72 trillion allergens find their way into your home everyday.
- Children inhale 50% more air per pound of body weight than adults, so they are especially sensitive to air quality problems.
Precision Heating can help with a range of indoor air quality solutions that can help clean and filter your home's breathing environment to remove pollutants, allergens and provide clean fresh air. Best of all it's peace of mind that your home comfort system is also protecting your living environment.
2. HEPA AIR FILTERS
Precision Heating can upgrade your ducted air conditioning and heating system to go through a state-of-the-art AccuClean™ Air Filtration System, providing an excellent level of air cleaning and filtration:
- Removes up to 99.98% of allergens from filtered air.
- Removes over 99% of the common flu virus (influenza A virus).
- Catches particles down to .1 microns in size.
- 8 times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance.
- 100 times more effective that a standard 1" throwaway filter of ionic-type room appliance.
- Delivers cleaner air, and more of it.
- Reusable filter can be cleaned by vacuuming.
3. GERMICIDAL UV LAMPS
For the ultimate in protection from airborne germs consider an ultra-violet germicidal solution. This affordable technology is the same that is used to protect public health in hospitals, and can help remove up to 99.9% of mold spores in your system. Read more about our germicidal UV lamp solutions here.
4. HUMIDITY CONTROL
Humidity levels can also contribute to levels of comfort and even breathing difficulty for family members with certain medical conditions. Precision Heating's whole house dehumidification and humidification solutions can help control the humidity levels in your home. Read more here.
5. INDOOR AIR QUALITY EXPERTS
Precision Heating's indoor air quality experts can help you with a friendly and professional level of service. Our clean-cut technicians will take the time to help answer your questions, and keep your home pristine.
6. FREE ESTIMATES
Precision can help with a FREE estimate on an indoor air quality solution for your home.
For all your indoor air quality questions and needs across the Denver and Boulder regions, call and speak with Precision Heating today.