Trusted for Over 40 Years
For the best in water quality systems and solutions for your home in the Denver and Boulder regions, you can depend on the expertise and latest technology provided by Precision Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric. We have been the trusted choice for water quality in customers’ homes for over 40 years.
Leading Water Quality Solutions
Precision Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric can provide and expertly install the very latest in water quality solutions. Our solutions include:
- Whole house water filtration
- Water softeners
- Water filtration systems (point of use)
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Anti-scale systems
- Well water quality solutions
Water Quality Benefits
Our solutions can bring a whole range of benefits depending on the type of solution chosen. Benefits can include:
- Effective, Efficient and Eco-Friendly
- Cleaner, better-tasting water from every tap, faucet, and shower
- More cost-effective and convenient than bottled water
- Increases the life of your plumbing, fixtures, and water-using appliances
- Reducing the chlorine or chloramines and disinfectant by-products, reduce chlorine smell.
- Less scale, easier cleaning, and longer appliance life (with anti-scale and water softener solutions)
- Peace of mind from greater contaminant removal
Water Quality Professionals
Precision Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric has been the trusted choice of homeowners in Colorado for over 40 years. We are experienced, fully licensed, and insured. Best of all we perform expert installations that leave your home clean and tidy.
Help with The Right Water Quality Solution
Our experts can show you the options for the right kind of system for your needs and help you with a no-obligation in-home estimate.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Service
With Precision Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electric you’ll be fully satisfied with the level of friendly service we provide. Read from one of our happy customers:
“Great service and great water! Tyler came out to help me with what turned out to be a phantom problem (but fortunately didn’t make me feel like an idiot for that). While he was here, he pointed out some corrosion on my fairly new copper piping and also tested my water for chlorine — way high. I knew my tap water didn’t taste great but didn’t know why. Now that I have a whole house carbon filter in place, my water tastes great, and I feel comfortable knowing that I’m protecting my piping and fixtures (not to mention my body) from chlorine damage.”